4. Milk pasteurizer machine specifications and parameters
2. Milk pasteurizer machine characteristics
1. All the parts in contact with the equipment are made of SUS304/SUS316L stainless steel, the casing gasket and seals are made of food-grade rubber, and the product pipe fittings are connected with sanitary pipe fittings, which meet the food safety testing standards required by the national health department;
2. The whole sterilization machine is made of high-quality stainless steel. The sterilization time and temperature are adjustable and equipped with automatic temperature control devices. The milk tank is equipped with a heat preservation device and a temperature compensation device, which effectively guarantees the balance of the water temperature in the tank. , To ensure the sterilization effect of sanitary pump circulation;
3. External ice water and tap water for product cooling can also choose compressor cooling;
3. Milk pasteurizer machine Scope of application
The milk pasteurizer machine can completely simulate the production status of an industrial pasteurizer, integrating heating, sterilization, emulsification, and cooling. This equipment can be equipped with a small aseptic filling machine, glass bottle and composite bag filling machine as needed. It is the ideal equipment for universities, milk bars, small pasteurized milk manufacturers. It can be used in combination with multiple cans as needed, which is very suitable for small batches and multiple varieties of milk bars and small and medium-sized dairy production units.
Milk pasteurizer machine introduction
1. Milk pasteurizer machine principles
The principle of bacteria is that within a certain temperature range, the lower the temperature, the slower the bacteria multiply; the higher the temperature, the faster the multiplication. But if the temperature is too high, the bacteria will die. Different bacteria have different suitable growth temperature, heat and cold tolerance. Pasteurization is actually the use of pathogens that are not very heat-resistant, and treatment with appropriate temperature and holding time to kill them all. However, after pasteurization, a small part of harmless or beneficial, more heat-resistant bacteria or bacterial spores remained.
The milk pasteurizer machine is mainly composed of milk tank, stirring device, heating device, base, circulating water pump, circulating water circuit and refrigeration device. There is a stirring device in the milk tank, which can heat the milk evenly. The pasteurized milk made by the bus sterilizer is limited The active ingredients in the fresh milk are preserved, and the milk is nutritious, fresh and original.