Advantages of Machine for Making Rolled Sugar Cones
1. Excellent performances have allowed International Standards to be comfortably met.
2. Stainless steel, easy operation, high efficiency.
3. Low noise, high capacity with low power.
4. Easy to operate, easy for cleaning.
5. Characterized by good design, reliable performance and the high quality, which have gained praise from the market and customers
Structure of Semi Automatic Ice Cream Cone Machine:
1. Composed of a base and a top cover, four uprights are used to form a whole, the first two uprights double as guide pillars. The base is the installation base of the mold, and it carries all the weight of the machine, while the top cover is the installation foundation of the upper mold.
2. Mold: It is composed of upper mold, lower mold and control frame.
3. There are slides under the mold, which is conducive to the collection of finished products. The electrical box is at the bottom of the rack, and a heavy hammer resides behind the electrical box.
3. 4. Electrical part: The electronic control components are centrally installed in the drawer below the rack, and the screws can be pulled out as a whole.
5. This machine is a supporting equipment for ice cream machine, used to make containers for ice cream or other fatty foods
Principle of Ice Cream Wafer Cone Making Machine:
Use flour as the main material, mix with appropriate seasonings, add water and stir to form a flour paste, add it to the mold cavity in a quantitative amount, and then heat it to expand and shape.
Scope of Application:
This wafer cone making machine is suitable for frozen food factory equipment, snack food factory equipment, beverage shop equipment, coffee shop equipment, tea restaurant equipment.
Description of Wafer Cone Making Machine
This ice cream wafer cone making machine is a supporting equipment of ice cream machine, used to manufacture edible ice cream container. Use flour as the main ingredient, mix with appropriate seasonings, add water and stir to form a flour paste, add it to the cavity of the mold in a quantitative amount, and heat it to puff to become an edible and beautiful container, commonly known as " ice cream tray".